Here at Building Restoration and Cleaning (Leeds), we specialise in all aspects of restoration and cleaning. Traditional methods are employed to masonry restoration and, where applicable and necessary, new technologies are embraced to reduce our impact on the environment and to preserve the integrity of our heritage.
For building preservation, we have worked alongside The National Trust, English Heritage and listed building authorities, making sure our national heritage stays intact.
We are also approved contractors of DOFF, TORC, Bromoco and Giromax.
For all building restoration and cleaning work call:
• Chemical cleaning
• Sandblasting and track blasting
• Paint and graffiti removal
• Stainless steel cleaning
• Stone and brick repairs
• Stone masonry and carving
• Concrete repairs
• Stone indents
• Crack stitching
• C.S.C.S cards (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme) for facade cleaning
• C.O.S.H.H chemical handling
• P.A.S.M.A erection of aluminium towers
• I.P.A.F mobile platform operation
• Abrasive wheel training
Health and safety is of utmost importance to us, we have systems in place to ensure not only the safety of our workforce but also those in the vicinity of the properties we are working on. Site-specific risk assessments and method statements are in place.